19 Nov Coconut and Lime Super Chia Pudding
It might be summer and you’re dreaming of the beach…. but in reality you’re training hard and rushing out the door to work. This luscious taste of the tropics combines coconut and lime with nutritious chia seeds for a fresh and light breakfast. With an added boost of Supergreens, this quick brekkie will have you refreshed and energised for anything your day throws at you!
Coconut and Lime Super Chia Pudding
- 1/2 Cup Raw cashews
- 2 ¾ Cup water
- 1 Large avocado
- 1/3 Cup Maple Syrup
- 1 -2 Tab Bindi super greens powder
- 1 ½ tsp Lime juice
- 1 ½ tsp Lime zest
- ½ Cup Chia Seeds
- 2 Tab Desiccated coconut
- Add the cashews to either a food processor or blender and blitz on high for 10 seconds.
- Scrape down the sides and loosen any mixture that may be stuck on the bottom.
- Add the water avocado, maple syrup, lime juice and super greens powder to a blender. Blitz on high until smooth.
- Mix through the chia seeds and lime zest.
- Store in an airtight container and place in fridge for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- When ready to serve, add a serve of the chia pudding to a bowl and sprinkle over some desiccated coconut and flaxseeds. Enjoy!