15 May Roasted Sweet Potato Dip
Posted at 14:11h in Uncategorized
Roasted Sweet Potato Dip
So often the 'nibbles' on offer at a BBQ or party tend towards unhealthy options. Next time you're heading out, whip up this delicious roasted sweet potato dip with a touch of spices so you can fill up on veggies and flavour at the same time. Try serving with some toasted pitta and olives on the side, or fresh veggie sticks for an added boost of goodness!
Servings: 12 Serves
- 2 Medium Sweet potatoes
- 1½ Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp Ground Coriander
- 1 tsp Ground Turmeric
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Ginger powder
- 1½ Tbsp Tamari
- Olive oil extra if needed
- Wash scrub potatoes. Cut into chunks and set aside.
- Mix together oil & spices. Toss the potatoes into the mixture & spread on a lined baking tray.
- Bake at 220C for 30 to 40 minutes, turning half way through cooking.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly.
- Add to a food processor or blender along with tamari and season with salt and pepper. Blend until you reach desired consistency, you may like it super smooth or slightly chunky. Add a little extra olive oil if needed to blend.
- Store in airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days. Use as a dip with veggie sticks, crackers or as a sandwich spread.