16 Nov Spaghetti with Avocado Sauce
With sweet cherry tomatoes and fresh herbs, this easy spaghetti with creamy avocado sauce is the perfect taste of summer. For a lighter option, try swapping out the spaghetti for zucchini noodles – a perfect way to increase your veg intake for the day!
Spaghetti with Avocado Sauce
- 300 Grams Spaghetti
- 200 Grams Cherry Tomatoes, halfed
- 200 Grams Canned corn kernels, drained and rinsed
- 2 Tab Coriander leaves, fresh and finely chopped
- 1 Tab olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
For the avocado sauce
- 2 Avocados, Hass variety and well ripened
- 3/4 Cup Vegetable stock
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- 2 Tab Lemon juice
- 1 Tab Coriander, leaves
- Cook the spaghetti to packet directions. Once cooked drain and rinse the pasta under cold water. Transfer to a large serving bowl.
- Toss through the olive oil so the pasta does not stick to itself.
- Add in the cherry tomatoes, corn kernels and finely chopped corrinader leaves.
- Make the avocado sauce by combining all the sauce ingredients in a blender or food processor and blitz on high until smooth. You may need to scrape down the sides and blitz again.
- Pour the sauce over the pasta and gently toss all the ingredients together until sauce is evenly distributed.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.